How can listening keep my mind sharp?

Listen for details when a friend tells a story. Heed changes in the person's tone and register small facts you might otherwise gloss over. Conjure a mental image of the story. By doing this, you activate multiple areas in the brain and encourage memory formation.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result...
How can I exercise my brain and keep it sharp?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
I believe three of the best things that you can do to keep your mind and memory sharp are: reading, ...
How can I improve my brain power?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Perhaps the most overlooked brain booster may be the most potent one: exercise. Research continues t...
Banish Distractions to Improve Your Concentration