Do circumcised men tend to have their sons circumcised?

Jennifer S. Singer, MD
Urology
Interestingly, many parents don't want their children to look different from their fathers or brothers or even from their peers at school. In fact, nine out of 10 male infants of circumcised fathers are circumcised. Also, about 75% of male infants of fathers who are uncircumcised are also uncircumcised.

Continue Learning about Men's Health

How to Get Your Man to See a Doctor
How to Get Your Man to See a Doctor
Three things men hate: Calling a plumber, asking for directions—and going to the doctor. Many men don’t like to ask for help, and that includes for th...
How common are enlarged breasts in men?
Enlarged breasts in men, or gynecomastia, occurs in up to 70% of teenage boys due to hormonal change...
5 Healthy Foods for Men
5 Healthy Foods for Men5 Healthy Foods for Men5 Healthy Foods for Men5 Healthy Foods for Men
These foods may lower your risk of chronic conditions like prostate cancer.
Can Being Overweight Lower My Testosterone Levels?