What is the most common skin care mistake made by men?

Not using sunscreen every day is the most common skincare mistake that men make. Only 5% of men use sunscreen on a daily basis, according to a recent poll by the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). Applying sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher daily is the number one thing that men can do to minimize skin aging. Talk to your dermatologist about the best sunscreen for you.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

How long should it take to shave my face?
How long it takes you to shave your face is less important than using good technique. For a grea...
Will warm shaving cream give me a closer facial shave?
Some men prefer the way warm shaving cream feels on their face. However, your goal should not be...
What ingredients should men look for in moisturizers?
Men, like women, can benefit from using a moisturizer regularly. The right moisturizer can make ...
Is it ok to shave my face with dry skin if I am in a hurry?
The best way to shave without causing irritation is to thoroughly wet your beard first with warm...