Can I use my wife's skin cleanser?

Determining the right cleanser for your skin starts with understanding your skin type. You could use your wife's cleanser, but you may also need a different skincare routine depending on whether your skin is sensitive, dry, oily, or dry in some areas and oily in others. Plus, cleansers vary widely from one manufacturer to another. If you're not sure what kind of cleanser to use, talk to your dermatologist for advice on the best products for your skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should men avoid in moisturizers?
The type of moisturizer you should use depends on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, yo...
What ingredients should I avoid in aftershave?
You may want to avoid aftershave and other skincare products that contain ingredients that can b...
What is a frequent skin problem for men?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
From a man’s perspective, the #1 skin care problem would probably be ingrown hairs as a result of sh...
How long should it take to shave my face?
How long it takes you to shave your face is less important than using good technique. For a grea...