Can I use my wife's skin cleanser?

Determining the right cleanser for your skin starts with understanding your skin type. You could use your wife's cleanser, but you may also need a different skincare routine depending on whether your skin is sensitive, dry, oily, or dry in some areas and oily in others. Plus, cleansers vary widely from one manufacturer to another. If you're not sure what kind of cleanser to use, talk to your dermatologist for advice on the best products for your skin.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

As a young man, do I need to worry about applying sunscreen?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
A concern for the gentlemen is the use of sunscreen. When you're in your 20s and 30s, you are usuall...
Why would a man use concealer?
There are a variety of reasons a man might want to use concealer, which is a product used to cov...
Are there any side effects of using aftershave?
Side effects are possible when you use any type of skincare product. Men with sensitive skin are...
Should I shave my face everyday if I don’t need to?
Whether or not to shave your face daily is a personal decision. If you are comfortable with it, ...