Can I use my wife's facial mask?

Whether or not you need a facial mask depends on your skin type and what sort of skin problems you may be having. Before using your wife's facial mask, you might want to consult your dermatologist. Depending on the ingredients in the mask and your type of skin, the facial mask may or may not be beneficial for your skin. Consider bringing the mask product with you to your next appointment so your doctor can check out the ingredients and make sure it is well-suited for your complexion.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Why do men shave their faces?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
For most of human history, men have worn beards. It's not hard to understand why - cave men had no c...
Should I try to avoid pimples with my razor when I shave my face?
If you have acne, take extra care when you shave your face. Wet your beard with lukewarm water b...
Do men need to care for their lips?
Men need to care for their lips to protect them from sunburn, skin cancers, and excessive drynes...
Are there facial masks that are made for men?
There are facial masks made for men. Whether you choose a facial mask made specifically for men ...