Can I use my wife's facial mask?

Whether or not you need a facial mask depends on your skin type and what sort of skin problems you may be having. Before using your wife's facial mask, you might want to consult your dermatologist. Depending on the ingredients in the mask and your type of skin, the facial mask may or may not be beneficial for your skin. Consider bringing the mask product with you to your next appointment so your doctor can check out the ingredients and make sure it is well-suited for your complexion.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

How should men with facial hair apply skin toner?
Ashley LazzariniAshley Lazzarini
Apply toner in sweeping motions with a cotton pad in the direction of hair growth. By doing this, yo...
What ingredients should I avoid in men's skin care products?
The ingredients you may want to avoid in skincare products will depend on your particular skin t...
Why should men moisturize?
Men should moisturize for the same reasons women do, to help maintain healthy, hydrated skin. 
What ingredients should men avoid in a skin toner?
People with sensitive skin should avoid products that contain alcohol. Men or women with acne sh...