Are there cosmetics formulated for men?

Some manufacturers do make cosmetics specifically for men, from face powders to concealers and beyond. Whether you look for cosmetics specifically for men, or those formulated for specific skin types, your dermatologist is a good person to talk to about the best cosmetics for your skin. For example, if your skin is acne-prone, your dermatologist may suggest that you look for noncomedogenic cosmetics, because they are formulated to avoid clogging pores. If your skin is sensitive or dry, your dermatologist may recommend looking for cosmetics formulated for these skin types.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I shave my face with the women's shaving gel my wife uses?
You can use the shaving gel your wife uses on her legs to shave your face, but it may not be the...
How do men learn to shave?
Many boys learn to shave by watching their fathers or other male figures. There are also instruc...
Do men need to use skincare products?
Men need skincare products just as much as women do to look and feel healthy. These products don...
What is the best razor for shaving my face?
The best razor for shaving is the one that you feel provides the best shave for you. There are m...