Are there cosmetics formulated for men?

Some manufacturers do make cosmetics specifically for men, from face powders to concealers and beyond. Whether you look for cosmetics specifically for men, or those formulated for specific skin types, your dermatologist is a good person to talk to about the best cosmetics for your skin. For example, if your skin is acne-prone, your dermatologist may suggest that you look for noncomedogenic cosmetics, because they are formulated to avoid clogging pores. If your skin is sensitive or dry, your dermatologist may recommend looking for cosmetics formulated for these skin types.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

Can I use my wife's skin toner?
Toners are often used to wipe away traces of oil, dirt, and, usually in the case of women, makeu...
Are people who give women manicures qualified to give one to a man?
Whether you are a man or a woman, it’s important to remember that manicures and pedicures done a...
What is the most common nail mistake made by men?
Both men and women commonly make mistakes when caring for their nails. Cutting nails too short, ...
Are there any products for men learning to shave?
The most valuable thing a young man learning to shave can receive is simply a lesson on how to d...