Are multi-blade razors less irritating to facial skin?

Today razors are available with as many as five blades. The only way to know for sure whether you'll get a better shave with a multi-blade razor without irritating your skin is to try one and see. To help reduce irritation when you shave your face, thoroughly wet your beard before shaving. Shave in the direction that your hair grows and avoid repeated strokes over the same area. Keep the skin as relaxed as possible. If you continue to experience irritation, see your dermatologist for advice.

Continue Learning about Men's Beauty & Personal Care

What ingredients should men look for in a concealer?
If you are interested in using concealer, talk to your dermatologist about which one is right fo...
Is it important for men to have a regular nail care regimen?
Whether you’re a man or a woman, it’s important to have a regular nail care regimen to keep your...
Can I use my wife's sunless tanning products?
Sunless tanning products are designed to give you that sun-kissed look without exposure to the s...
Can I use my wife's facial mask?
Whether or not you need a facial mask depends on your skin type and what sort of skin problems y...