You may need to control your stress and salt intake, and cut out tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and MSG, all of which can aggravate the inner ear problems of Meniere's disease. If you're suffering from one of the bouts of vertigo or dizziness typical of this disease, steer clear of quick motions, bright light, reading, and other things that can make you feel worse.
- Q How can Meniere's disease affect my quality of life?
- Q Should I make lifestyle changes if I have Meniere's disease?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with Meniere's disease?
- Q Is Meniere's disease an ear disorder?
- Q Can Meniere's disease be prevented?
- Q How long does Meniere's disease last?