You may need to control your stress and salt intake, and cut out tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and MSG, all of which can aggravate the inner ear problems of Meniere's disease. If you're suffering from one of the bouts of vertigo or dizziness typical of this disease, steer clear of quick motions, bright light, reading, and other things that can make you feel worse.
- Q How do I manage my Meniere's disease on a daily basis?
- Q What is Meniere's disease?
- Q How can Meniere's disease affect my quality of life?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with Meniere's disease?
- Q Is Meniere's disease an ear disorder?
- Q How can I handle bouts of vertigo related to Meniere's disease?