You may need to control your stress and salt intake, and cut out tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and MSG, all of which can aggravate the inner ear problems of Meniere's disease. If you're suffering from one of the bouts of vertigo or dizziness typical of this disease, steer clear of quick motions, bright light, reading, and other things that can make you feel worse.
- Q Is Meniere's disease an ear disorder?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with Meniere's disease?
- Q How is Meniere's disease linked to vertigo and dizziness?
- Q How long does Meniere's disease last?
- Q How do I manage my Meniere's disease on a daily basis?
- Q Are labyrinthitis and Meniere's disease related?