You may need to control your stress and salt intake, and cut out tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and MSG, all of which can aggravate the inner ear problems of Meniere's disease. If you're suffering from one of the bouts of vertigo or dizziness typical of this disease, steer clear of quick motions, bright light, reading, and other things that can make you feel worse.
- Q What is Meniere's disease?
- Q Should I make lifestyle changes if I have Meniere's disease?
- Q Are labyrinthitis and Meniere's disease related?
- Q Can Meniere's disease be prevented?
- Q How is Meniere's disease linked to vertigo and dizziness?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with Meniere's disease?