You may need to control your stress and salt intake, and cut out tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and MSG, all of which can aggravate the inner ear problems of Meniere's disease. If you're suffering from one of the bouts of vertigo or dizziness typical of this disease, steer clear of quick motions, bright light, reading, and other things that can make you feel worse.
- Q How is Meniere's disease linked to vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Is Meniere's disease an ear disorder?
- Q Should I make lifestyle changes if I have Meniere's disease?
- Q How can I handle bouts of vertigo related to Meniere's disease?
- Q What is Meniere's disease?
- Q How do I manage my Meniere's disease on a daily basis?