How can I remember my PIN if I have memory problems?

If you have memory difficulties, use a fictitious phone number to remember your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your bank card or credit card. Make the last four numbers of the phone number your PIN and write the number in a notebook that you carry in your purse or organizer.
Memory Tips Making Life Easier

Memory Tips Making Life Easier

Written by memory and aging expert Shelley Peterman Schwarz, Memory Tips for Making Life Easier delivers just what its title promises. Written for health care professionals, family caregivers, and...

Continue Learning about Memory Loss

Could a Supplement Help Keep Your Mind Sharp?
By the year 2060, an estimated 14 million older adults in the United States will be living with dementia, which affects not only memory, but also deci...
How can I use sticky notes to help me remember things?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Here are some tips on how to use sticky notes to help you remember things: When you're working on...
How can I keep track of important medical information?
There are many free and paid apps available that can help you keep track of important medical inform...
Walk to Improve Cholesterol and Prevent Alzheimer's Disease