How can I keep track of addresses and directions?

Keep track of addresses, maps and more in a small photo album. A small plastic photo album is a great way to keep track of addresses, phone numbers, directions and maps. Write all pertinent information on index cards and tuck the cards into the photo pockets. Your album stores neatly in the glove compartment, ready at a moment's notice if you lose your way or need to remember a name or phone number. An extra phone book stored in the trunk of your car can be a ready reference for locating addresses and telephone numbers.
Memory Tips Making Life Easier

Memory Tips Making Life Easier

Written by memory and aging expert Shelley Peterman Schwarz, Memory Tips for Making Life Easier delivers just what its title promises. Written for health care professionals, family caregivers, and...

Continue Learning about Memory Loss

As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
As You Age, Be Confident in Your Memory
Ever forget why you went into a room or step out of the shower with shampoo/conditioner still in your hair? Whether you call it a brain fart or a seni...
How can I remember people and conversations if I have memory problems?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Keep a diary so you can recall what you did, who you talked with and so forth. Log telephone call...
How can I help someone who has memory loss?
A few ways you can help someone who has memory loss include: Encourage correct choices. If a love...
What Causes Memory Loss?
What Causes Memory Loss?