What are the misconceptions regarding meditation?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Meditation can sound intimidating, especially if you think it means that you have to clear your mind of thought. In this video, mind-body expert Dr. Deepak Chopra dismisses that misconception and tells Dr. Oz the simple steps involved in this deep form of relaxation.

Continue Learning about Meditation

Meditate Your Way to Becoming a Better Athlete
After taking over as head coach of the Chicago Bulls in 1989, Phil Jackson introduced mindful meditation to the team. They won six NBA Championships a...
How do I stay in touch with my source outside of meditation?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Meditation brings your mind into closer contact with its source, but decisions and choices need to b...
Is meditation related to art?
Yogi Cameron AlborzianYogi Cameron Alborzian
Have you ever worked on a creative project and something just sort of comes out of nowhere and onto ...
Jewel Leads a Guided Meditation
Jewel Leads a Guided Meditation