What are the misconceptions regarding meditation?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Meditation can sound intimidating, especially if you think it means that you have to clear your mind of thought. In this video, mind-body expert Dr. Deepak Chopra dismisses that misconception and tells Dr. Oz the simple steps involved in this deep form of relaxation.

Continue Learning about Meditation

The Powerful Benefit of Combining Exercise and Meditation for Depression
Photo Credit: Spirit-Fire, via Flickr Creative Commons In the Ornish Reversal Program (Intensive Cardiac Rehabilitation) we talk about the power of t...
Why does meditation work?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
No one is entirely sure, but there are good theories.It has something to do with relaxing the body's...
What facts do I need to know about meditation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Here are a few notes on meditation:-Your outlook during meditation should be positive and expectant ...
What Can I Do to Promote Feelings of Zen?