How can a beginner get more accurate results of energetic baseline?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

For your baseline, divide your body into four quadrants - low, middle, high, and top –  and perform a specific scanning routine on two key points in each of the four quadrants: the outside of both knees (low quadrant), the outside of both hips (middle quadrant), the inside of both forearms (high quadrant), and both temples (top quadrant). These particular points are easy to reach, and taken together, they yield a representative reading of your entire aura. This shortcut enables you to establish your energetic baseline in minutes.

You scan these eight points in the four quadrants three times in a row in the same order: knees, hips, forearms, and then temples. This is one set. Then scan them a second time in the same order; that’s the second set. Finally, scan them a third time, which is your third set.

Scanning a target several times in a row until the same readings are produced each time is the best way to ensure accuracy. For beginners especially, consistent results mean accurate results. When you become proficient, you will be able to scan once and interpret accurately and confidently. But we’ve seen in class that when beginning scanners try to interpret before they produce consistent readings, their results are unpredictable, incomplete, or erroneous. As a result, they become frustrated and begin to question whether scanning and this “energy stuff ” really work.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Meditation Techniques

How can I practice mindfulness meditation?
Diana WinstonDiana Winston
The simplest way to practice mindfulness meditation is to find a relatively quiet place and time in ...
How do I achieve stillness through meditation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Stillness is an inner state brought about by becoming aware of the space between your thoughts and f...
How can I stop my mind from wandering during meditation?
Sheri Van DijkSheri Van Dijk
There are many different types of meditation;one of the most important things to remember in any med...
What's the Simplest Way to Start Meditating?