Where can I get information about Medicare Part D?

Alexis Abramson
Caregiving
Enrolling in the Part D plan of Medicare (the prescription drug plan) can be a very confusing process. You can talk to a Medicare Counselor at your State Health Insurance Counseling and Assistance Program. These counselors can answer all of your questions in detail and help you understand the plan.

Continue Learning about Medicare

10 Things You Need to Know About Medicare
Maximizing Medicare Medicare pays for much of the cost of hospital stays and doctor’s office visits for people ages 65 and older. This 50-year-old gov...
What are my payment options for my Medicare premiums?
Most people do not have a premium for Medicare Part A because they have 40 quarters or more of Medic...
How do I know what part of my care is covered under Medicare?
You will know what part of your care is covered under Medicare by reviewing your Evidence of Coverag...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?