How do I request another Medicare membership card?

You can request another Medicare membership card from the Social Security office. The simplest way is online at www.socialsecurity.gov. But if you’re not like Bill Gates and prefer to do things on paper or over the phone, you can call or visit your local Social Security office. Your new card should arrive in about four weeks. Do not give your Social Security number to anyone but your doc or hospital.

Continue Learning about Medicare

How to Protect Yourself Against Common Medicare Scams
It's that time of year again when the nation's 54 million Medicare beneficiaries have the chance to swap Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription dr...
Does Medicare cover chiropractic care?
Medicare Part B (medical insurance) pays for basic chiropractic care, or manipulation of the spi...
Can I sign up for Medicare Part D at any time?
Not really. You can sign up for Medicare Part D (prescription drug coverage) when you first beco...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?