Do I need to present my Medicare membership card at each doctor visit?

Just like with any insurance you have or have had, you will need to present your Medicare membership card at each doctor visit (if you want the services to be covered, that is).

Continue Learning about Medicare

A Last-Minute Guide to Shopping for Medicare
Medicare’s annual open enrollment period is about to come to a close. December 7 is your final chance to change from one Medicare Advantage or prescri...
Is there any aid available to help me pay for Medicare?
You bet. There are a number of programs that help you pay for Medicare, if you’re eligible. Here’s a...
Does Medicare cover chiropractic care?
American Chiropractic AssociationAmerican Chiropractic Association
Yes, doctors of chiropractic are defined as “physicians” in the Medicare Program (1861(r) of the Soc...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?