Do I need to present my Medicare membership card at each doctor visit?

Just like with any insurance you have or have had, you will need to present your Medicare membership card at each doctor visit (if you want the services to be covered, that is).

Continue Learning about Medicare

What Is Medicare? 4 Essential Questions, Answered
If you’ll soon be turning 65, you’re probably starting to think about Medicare, the federal health insurance program currently covering more than 55 m...
What is the “doughnut hole” in Medicare drug coverage?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
The “doughnut hole” in Medicare drug coverage is the gap in coverage that occurs after your plan sto...
What are my payment options for my Medicare premiums?
Most people do not have a premium for Medicare Part A because they have 40 quarters or more of Medic...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?