When can I change my Medicare enrollment status?

You can change your enrollment status each year during Annual Open Enrollment. Once you are in the Medicare system, you will be able to make changes to your coverage during the annual open enrollment period, which, starting in fall 2011, will run each year from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7.

Continue Learning about Medicare

What Is Medicare? 4 Essential Questions, Answered
If you’ll soon be turning 65, you’re probably starting to think about Medicare, the federal health insurance program currently covering more than 55 m...
How can I get Medicare coverage for blood glucose test strips?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
In order to receive Medicare coverage for blood glucose test strips and related supplies, a prescrip...
How can Medicare Part C affect my Medigap elibility?
AARPAARP
If you opted for a Medicare Advantage health plan (aka Part C), you cannot also buy a Medigap policy...
What Type of Policy Changes Is AARP Advocating?