People can be eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare, referred to as "dual eligible." Medicaid can help cover the costs of expenses that Medicare does not cover, such as nursing homes. Check with your state's Medicaid program about dual eligibility and if you qualify.
- Q Can a disabled person work and receive Medicaid?
- Q When does eligibility for Medicaid begin?
- Q Can I receive Medicaid if my adult children care for me?
- Q Do disabled persons have to meet eligibility requirements for Medicaid?
- Q How do pregnant women enroll in Medicaid?
- Q Where do I go if I am interested in getting Medicaid?