People can be eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare, referred to as "dual eligible." Medicaid can help cover the costs of expenses that Medicare does not cover, such as nursing homes. Check with your state's Medicaid program about dual eligibility and if you qualify.
- Q Can I receive Medicaid if my adult children care for me?
- Q Are there eligibility requirements for Medicaid?
- Q Where do I go if I am interested in getting Medicaid?
- Q Do disabled persons have to meet eligibility requirements for Medicaid?
- Q Who cannot use Medicaid?
- Q How do pregnant women enroll in Medicaid?