What appetizers should I eat if I am watching my weight?

JJ Virgin
Health Education
Ditch the breadbasket and request a dish of olives to start. For appetizers, focus on lean protein, healthy fats, and veggies. My favorites include grilled chicken skewers and hummus with veggies. Remember that even healthy food can become unhealthy when you eat too much of it.
Lisa Lillien

Smart appetizer choices can actually help you diet better. In this video, "Hungry Girl" author Lisa Lillien lists the best choices for your waistline.

Continue Learning about Meal Planning and Weight Loss

Will I lose weight faster if I skip my breakfast?
Jeremiah Forster, NASM Elite TrainerJeremiah Forster, NASM Elite Trainer
Will you lose weight if you skip breakfast?  Don't know!  Can you lose weight if you skip weight? YE...
How can I prepare fast and healthy meals at home?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Grabbing a meal on the run or popping frozen meals into the microwave may seem like a time saver...
Does Slower Eating Help to Consume Less Calories?
4 Steps to Stop Sugar Cravings
4 Steps to Stop Sugar Cravings