How do I prevent negative thoughts from affecting my life?

Jan Campbell
Nursing
To prevent negative thoughts from affecting your life, pay attention to your thoughts. When they come out negative, quickly change them to positive ones. You will be amazed how much better you will feel and how simple thoughts can change the story of your life. This is self-empowerment and an example of you taking control of your life. It is your life and your choice. There is no need to be unhappy or unhealthy anymore. Change your thoughts and change the circumstances in your life.

Continue Learning about Managing Negative Emotions

Be Less Furious: 7 Smart Tips to a Calmer You
Whether you’re irritated by inconveniences or fly into a fury at the slightest provocation, we can all benefit from learning to cope effectively with ...
How can I lift my mood?
Ellen WhitehurstEllen Whitehurst
This season try a little outside 'shui' (as in feng shui) ... let me explain.Well now according to e...
How can I prevent road rage?
Dr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyDDr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyD
To prevent road rage, there are lifestyle tips you can follow to help keep you calmer when you're be...
Dr. Tamar Chansky - What can I do about my fear of driving over bridges?