How can I ease my fear of driving over bridges?

Tamar Chansky

Driving over bridges can be a major source of stress for anxious adults. In this video, psychologist Dr. Tamar Chansky, who specializes in anxiety, shares steps to making bridge travel more manageable.

Continue Learning about Managing Negative Emotions

Be Less Furious: 7 Smart Tips to a Calmer You
Whether you’re irritated by inconveniences or fly into a fury at the slightest provocation, we can all benefit from learning to cope effectively with ...
How should I deal with my worries when my bipolar partner is hospitalized?
Ms. Julie A. FastMs. Julie A. Fast
There are few things more stressful than putting your partner into the hospital because of bipol...
Is it ever okay to go to sleep angry?
"Never go to sleep angry" is a popular piece of advice for marriage, but should it always be fol...
Dr. Tamar Chansky - What can I do about my fear of driving over bridges?