As for the idea that you can get tell a guy's penis size by looking at his hands, feet, or nose, there's mixed evidence to support that claim. One 1988 study did find a weak relationship between penis size, foot length, and body height, but a 2002 study found no correlation between penis size and shoe size. If there is a link, researchers suspect it's because the same genes that control the development of the penis also control limb development.
- Q What is the relationship between nitric oxide and erections?
- Q Can I increase my penis size naturally?
- Q How does blood flow regulate penile erection?
- Q Can men over 80 have an erection?
- Q What happens to the male penis after 50?
- Q What medical conditions can cause a man's penis to shrink?