As for the idea that you can get tell a guy's penis size by looking at his hands, feet, or nose, there's mixed evidence to support that claim. One 1988 study did find a weak relationship between penis size, foot length, and body height, but a 2002 study found no correlation between penis size and shoe size. If there is a link, researchers suspect it's because the same genes that control the development of the penis also control limb development.
- Q Is it normal for my penis size to increase?
- Q What are some penis enlargement methods that will really work?
- Q How is the penis a good indicator of health?
- Q Why do men and boys get erections?
- Q Does the penis get smaller as I get older?
- Q Why should I know what’s normal for the penis?