Are there alternative treatments for hair disorders?

Lavender is an alternative treatment that might help in the condition of hair loss. Self care methods can remove unwanted hair growth, but require a great deal of attention when the hair growth is excessive. These methods include shaving, bleaching, waxing, and over the counter creams and depilatories.

Continue Learning about Maintaining Healthy Hair

What can I do about split ends?
Split ends are often genetic but heat is usually the main culprit. To learn more about what causes s...
What can I expect during recovery from hair transplant surgery?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
After hair transplant surgery, the hair follicles will not be sturdy for a few weeks. Most of th...
What to Eat for Healthier Hair
What to Eat for Healthier Hair
What Can I Do About My Dry, Brittle Hair?