What are the symptoms of lupus fog?

Symptoms of lupus fog can occur at any time in an individual that has been diagnosed with lupus, but will often flare up during times of high stress. Most of the time, the affected individual will have generalized trouble verbalizing their ideas. Sometimes memory loss will occur along with the ability to perform everyday, routine tasks. Symptoms can occur intermittently, or be continuous for an extended period of time. Those experiencing foggy symptoms are usually completely aware it is occurring, which leads to high stress and frustration

Continue Learning about Lupus Symptoms

Should I talk to my doctor about my lupus symptoms?
If you are consistently tired, have joint pain, fever, or rash, you should talk to your doctor. The ...
Should I talk to my doctor about neonatal lupus symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your child has symptoms of neonatal lupus (such as a skin rash), you should speak to your pediatr...
How common is lupus?
Around 16,000 Americans develop lupus each year. It is most common in young women; about 90 percent ...
Will my lupus symptoms ever go away entirely?
Lupus is a disease characterized by periods when symptoms intensify (flares) and subside (remission)...