How should I manage vertigo?

If you have vertigo:
  • Rest and lie still during the vertigo attack.
  • Move your body slowly, especially when going from sitting to standing. Take steps to prevent falling.
  • Move your head slowly, especially when looking up or turning from side to side.
  • If you are vomiting, drink plenty of fluids.

Continue Learning about Living With Vertigo & Dizziness

How can I care for someone with central vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with central vertigo and dizziness, it's important to remember that these sy...
How can I care for someone with objective vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness, it's important to remember that these conditions...
How can I care for someone with vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness it's important to remember that these symptoms ca...
How do I manage my central vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?
The best way to manage your central vertigo on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances tha...