How should I manage vertigo?

If you have vertigo:
  • Rest and lie still during the vertigo attack.
  • Move your body slowly, especially when going from sitting to standing. Take steps to prevent falling.
  • Move your head slowly, especially when looking up or turning from side to side.
  • If you are vomiting, drink plenty of fluids.

Continue Learning about Living With Vertigo & Dizziness

How do I manage my objective vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?
The best way to manage your vertigo on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances that trigge...
How can I care for someone with objective vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness, it's important to remember that these conditions...
How do I manage my vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?
The best way to manage your vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstanc...
How do I manage my peripheral vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?
The best way to manage your peripheral vertigo on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances ...