The best way to manage your vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances that trigger your symptoms. For example, avoid sudden head movements, standing and sitting too quickly. Avoid activities that can compromise your balance. Use a walking stick or cane to counter any imbalance you may feel. Sit or lie down when you feel lightheaded, or dizzy. Because vertigo and dizziness can also affect your emotional and mental health, it's important to seek support from friends, family, or a support group.
- Q What is objective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Are there different types of dizziness?
- Q How do I manage my objective vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?
- Q What are the effects of vertigo?
- Q What type of doctor would I see for dizziness and shaking?
- Q How do I manage my central vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?