The best way to manage your vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances that trigger your symptoms. For example, avoid sudden head movements, standing and sitting too quickly. Avoid activities that can compromise your balance. Use a walking stick or cane to counter any imbalance you may feel. Sit or lie down when you feel lightheaded, or dizzy. Because vertigo and dizziness can also affect your emotional and mental health, it's important to seek support from friends, family, or a support group.
- Q How do other illnesses affect vertigo and dizziness?
- Q How should I manage vertigo?
- Q What is objective vertigo and dizziness?
- Q Does vertigo and dizziness affect children differently than adults?
- Q What are the effects of vertigo?
- Q What is subjective vertigo and dizziness?