How do I manage my central vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?

The best way to manage your central vertigo on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances that trigger episodes of vertigo and dizziness. For example, avoid sudden head movements and activities that can compromise your balance. Use a walking stick or cane to counter any imbalance you may feel. Sit or lie down when you feel lightheaded, or dizzy. Because vertigo and dizziness can also affect your emotional and mental health, it's important to seek support from friends, family, or a support group. Understanding and talking about your vertigo and dizziness are good ways to manage both symptoms.

Continue Learning about Living With Vertigo & Dizziness

How can I care for someone with vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness it's important to remember that these symptoms ca...
How can I care for someone with central vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with central vertigo and dizziness, it's important to remember that these sy...
How can I care for someone with subjective vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness it's important to remember that these conditions ...
How do I manage my peripheral vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?
The best way to manage your peripheral vertigo on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances ...