How can cancer support resources help me deal with having cancer?

A variety of cancer support resources can help you learn about cancer and treatment including the research that is going on in with your specific type of cancer. Resources can help you find the support you need and help to improve your quality of life during and after cancer.

Resources can help you find information about cancer-related topics such as how to:
  • Determine your cancer or treatment's effects on your body
  • Manage side effects
  • Communicate with your health care team
  • Take a more active role in your health care
  • Find a good doctor or treatment center near where you live
  • Deal with the emotional effects of cancer
  • Get help with your financial problems
  • Get involved in public policy and advocacy

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

Caregiver Corner: Coping With Cancer in the Family
If cancer has caused you or someone else in your family to become a caregiver, you already know that caregiving is demanding, both physically and ment...
What is remission?
Remission in terms of cancer means that there is no detectable cancer to treat. Because there is a c...
How can I get support from others if I have cancer?
Living with cancer is not easy. Ask your doctor for a referral to a counselor who specializes in...
How Can I Sleep Better While Undergoing Cancer Treatment?