Why is a healthy lifestyle particularly important for adults with ADHD?

For adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, food choices can make a major difference. In this video, psychiatrist and ADHD expert Edward Hallowell, MD, discusses the impact of diet on symptoms and the foods that can help or hinder.

Continue Learning about Living With ADD/ADHD

Adderall Abuse: A Growing Risk for Young Adults
You know a prescription drug is widely abused when it becomes the main character in recent movies! A is for Adderall is a documentary in production ab...
What social skills interventions help adults with ADHD?
Douglas E. Severance, MDDouglas E. Severance, MD
Social skills interventions to improve specifically identified attention deficit hyperactivity d...
How can I improve my listening skills if I have adult ADD?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
The following are some quick tricks to help you listen to the words of others if you have attentio...
Think Twice Before You Share Your Insights