If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q How can I help my partner understand my ADD?
- Q How can being creative help me deal with my adult ADD?
- Q How can planning ahead for big days help adults with ADHD?
- Q How can I do well in college when I have ADHD?
- Q Why should I deal with my feelings if I'm a teen with ADHD?
- Q How can I help my teen with ADHD with their self-esteem?