If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q How does CHADD help people with ADHD?
- Q How can I communicate better with my partner if I have adult ADHD?
- Q Why should I start a support group if I have adult ADD?
- Q How can a positive focus help me if I am a teen with ADHD?
- Q What school problems are common in teens with ADHD?
- Q As a parent with ADD, why do I get impatient with my child?