If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q How should I share my insights with others if I have adult ADD?
- Q Why should I start a support group if I have adult ADD?
- Q How can adults with ADHD use their impulsivity to succeed?
- Q How can ADHD affect my child?
- Q How can we help my teen with his school experience?
- Q How do support groups help people with ADHD?