If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q As a teen with ADHD, why should I spend time in nature?
- Q What are ways to ask for help if I'm a teen with ADHD?
- Q Do teenagers with ADHD take more risks than other teens?
- Q Do federal laws protect people with ADHD?
- Q Can exercise help me focus if I have attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q What problems are faced by adults with ADHD?