If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q How can I avoid having a fight with my partner who has ADD?
- Q How can I meet my child's needs if I have adult ADD?
- Q How can I overcome guilt about meeting my needs if I am an adult with ADD?
- Q What are some career options for people with ADHD?
- Q How can I succeed in life if I have adult ADD?
- Q How can I manage my finances better with ADHD?