Do I need to shave my pubic hair before delivery?

While pubic hair serves some functions (it helps prevent chafing, for one), the amount of pubic hair you have during the delivery of your baby doesn't matter. So do whatever you're comfortable with—trim it, wax it, or just leave it alone.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Labor, Delivery & Post Period Of Pregnancy

Should You Keep This After Your Baby Is Born?
As medical science advances, more and more pregnant women and their families are pondering a new question as they prepare to deliver: should I save my...
What are side-lying lifts and how do they prepare me for labor?
Lie on your left side with your head resting on your left arm. Bend both legs about 90 degrees at th...
How can I get through labor more easily?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
To get through labor, let gravity do some of the work by staying on your feet for as long as you can...
What Should I Bring to the Hospital When I Give Birth?