Do I need to shave my pubic hair before delivery?

While pubic hair serves some functions (it helps prevent chafing, for one), the amount of pubic hair you have during the delivery of your baby doesn't matter. So do whatever you're comfortable with—trim it, wax it, or just leave it alone.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Labor, Delivery & Post Period Of Pregnancy

what causes a breech birth ?
There are lots of explanations why your baby might be in breech position (head up) before delivery, ...
what can cause hemorrhaging during labor ?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Hemorrhage (heavy bleeding from the vagina) during labor may be caused by a low-lying placenta, plac...
how long does it take to deliver a baby ?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
During childbirth, the length of time that one is in labor to the time that one delivers one's baby ...
why is delivery often perceived as risky and painful ?
Pregnancy and birth are normal, healthy processes for most women, the vast majority of whom have hea...