Why does my knee hurt when I climb stairs?

Knee pain has many causes, including tightness in the leg muscles that can act up when you're climbing stairs. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Mike Clark reveals what you can do to stop that stubborn knee pain when you're taking the stairs.

Continue Learning about Knee Pain

Are You Killing Your Knees?
Are You Killing Your Knees?
When was the last time you skinned your knee? It's probably been a while since you experienced this commonplace ailment of rough and tumble youthful t...
Besides squats, are there other hip exercises to help my knee pain?
A great hip exercise is wall slides. This works your gluteus medius, which helps control the knee. M...
10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try
10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try
Soothe your achy knees with these expert-approved tips and treatments.
Are There Alternative Therapies for Knee Pain?