Why does my knee hurt when I climb stairs?

Knee pain has many causes, including tightness in the leg muscles that can act up when you're climbing stairs. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Mike Clark reveals what you can do to stop that stubborn knee pain when you're taking the stairs.

Continue Learning about Knee Pain

10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try
10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try
Soothe your achy knees with these expert-approved tips and treatments. If your knees ache from time to time, you’re not alone: Knee pain leads to over...
3 Bad Habits for Your Knees
3 Bad Habits for Your Knees
Is It Normal to Have Knee Pain After Running?
How Do I Successfully Recover from Knee Replacement Surgery?