How can I help my child prevent bedwetting during overnight trips?

Here are some tips to help your child prevent bedwetting during overnight trips:

• Talk to the person in charge and ask them to keep it private.
  • Make sure your child remembers to bring his or her medicines.
  • Tell your child to drink plenty during the day but stop an hour or two before bed.
  • Have your child keep a bottle of water handy so he or she can pretend it spilled.

Continue Learning about Children's Health

Busy Woman's Guide: Germs You Don't Need to Worry About
A few things my toddler put in her mouth this week: The dog’s soccer ball Her foot A cracker that fell on the eating area floor (I tried to grab ...
What are common orthopedic problems in children?
There are many different orthopedic problems in children. Some are congenital, meaning that they...
6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting
6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting
These six strategies can help your child get a handle on bedwetting.
What to Expect From Your Nursey-School Child