What foods should I avoid if I have kidney stones?

With a kidney stone, it is best to avoid all osteolates such as spinach, chocolate, nuts and iced tea.

Continue Learning about Kidney Stones

Is There a Speedy Way to Pass Kidney Stones?
Kinga Ka is the world’s fastest rollercoaster, going from zero to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds. That’s enough loosen your fillings, and it’s hard to imagine...
What is the rate of incidence for kidney stones?
Kidney stones occur most often in people over the age of 40. Doctors believe that about one in one t...
What is a staghorn kidney stone?
Methodist Specialty and Transplant HospitalMethodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
A staghorn kidney stone is a very large kidney stone that fills most of the collecting system.
4 Ways to Prevent Kidney Stones
4 Ways to Prevent Kidney Stones