Can drinking dark beer help pass a kidney stone?

It is not a good idea to drink vast amounts of dark beer to help pass a kidney stone, although alcohol is a diuretic. It is important to be careful regarding the herbal remedies you see on the Internet.

Continue Learning about Kidney Stone Treatment

How will my doctor treat my kidney stones if I am pregnant?
If you get kidney stones when you are pregnant, your doctor will probably treat your symptoms with a...
Why are kidney stones not removed when a stent is inserted into the kidney?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Stents are inserted to unblock a ureteral stone, often in the setting of emergency for infection or ...
What can I expect during PCNL surgery to remove kidney stones?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
This is what you can expect during percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) surgery to remove kidney st...
How effective is ESWL for kidney stones?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) is effective for certain types of kidney stones. Very l...