IC/PBS is not the same as cancer. Researchers have found no evidence that IC/PBS is associated with any increased risk for contracting bladder cancer. Having IC/PBS also does not mean that you currently have cancer.
- Q Is interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome serious?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for IC/PBS?
- Q What is interstitial cystitis?
- Q Does IC/PBS occur more often in children than adults?
- Q Can interstitial cystitis be prevented?
- Q What is interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome (IC/PBS)?