Who is a candidate for inhaled insulin?

If you already take a long-acting insulin, you may also be a candidate for inhaled insulin. Watch as Michelle Lalick, RN, BSN, CDE, of Mercy Health, explains why inhaled insulin may be added to your treatment plan.

Trinity Health is a Catholic health care organization that acts in accordance with the Catholic tradition and does not condone or support all practices covered in this site. In case of emergency call 911. This site is educational and not a substitute for professional medical advice, always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Insulin

Uncovering the Black Market for Insulin
Uncovering the Black Market for Insulin
The Internet has always been a place for people to connect with drug sellers. The Dr. Oz Show discovered that some of the drugs in highest demand aren...
What should I know about insulin syringes for diabetes treatment?
Insulin treatment requires using either a pen prefilled with insulin or a syringe to draw up insulin...
How should I throw away used insulin needles?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
Throw away used insulin needles. There are a couple of ways to do this: Use a needle clipper to ...
Control Your Blood Sugar With Vinegar
Control Your Blood Sugar With Vinegar