How do I manage my insect bites on a daily basis?

In most cases, you may not have to do much to manage your insect bites. After a few days, they should heal on their own. If you develop an infection, however, you should seek a doctor's care. In addition, if you have a severe reaction to insect bites, you should carry an injection of epinephrine with you at all times.

Continue Learning about Insect Bites

The Do’s and Don’ts of Avoiding the Fire Ant
In the 2015 movie Ant-Man, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) develops an armored suit that can shrink someone to the size of an ant and give that tiny cr...
Should I be worried about spider bites?
Lots of people get freaked out by spiders -- and spider bites -- but Dr. Oz Show guest David Miz...
Insect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to Worry
Insect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to Worry
Learn about what you can do to protect yourself from different types of insect bites and stings -- and get quick tips on to do you’re bitten.
How Can I Protect Myself From Mosquitoes?