How common are insect bites?

Insect bites can be very common, depending on the insect. You could go your entire life without getting a flea, louse, or bedbug bite. If you are active and outside in the summer, however, you could expect to get dozens of bites during the warm months.

Continue Learning about Insect Bites

The Do’s and Don’ts of Avoiding the Fire Ant
In the 2015 movie Ant-Man, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) develops an armored suit that can shrink someone to the size of an ant and give that tiny cr...
What causes insect bites?
Insect bites are generally caused by the bug's need for your body. Mosquitoes, for example, need to ...
4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite
4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite
Learn why some people are more susceptible to mosquito bites.
How Can I Protect Myself From Mosquitoes?