Is my baby’s immune system less developed than an adult’s?

Alan Greene, MD
Pediatrics
New research shows that the immune system of an infant is actually as developed as an adult's - but there is an interesting twist to this discovery! Watch as I discuss this exciting development in children's health.

Continue Learning about Immune System

3 Ways to Boost Your Immune System as You Age
Your immune system is challenged as you age: Your disease-fighting cells declines. Your innate immunity changes—that’s protection provided by your ski...
How does bone marrow relate to the immune system?
Methodist HospitalMethodist Hospital
Our immune system's foundation is the bone marrow because it makes white blood cells.
How is primary immunodeficiency (PID) diagnosed?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
To diagnose primary immunodeficiency (PID), a doctor will do a blood test. The blood test is to chec...
What Are the Benefits of Taking a Digestive Enzyme Supplement?