How long will I need to keep having photopheresis treatments?

Your doctor will tell you how long you need to keep having photopheresis treatments and how often you need treatments. Photopheresis can take a while to work. You'll need regular checkups while you're having the treatments, too.

Continue Learning about Immune System

Hand-Wash Dishes For Your Immune System
Hand-Wash Dishes For Your Immune System
Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto -- a superstar on Iron Chef America -- once said, “Japanese chefs believe our soul goes into our knives once we start usin...
Can a bone marrow transplant be used to fight other diseases?
Methodist HospitalMethodist Hospital
We can do bone marrow transplants for a variety of other diseases, including metabolic diseases.
What is the role of lymph in my body?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Lymph helps to destroy potentially dangerous bacteria and cancer cells and filter waste and toxins. ...
Can I Improve My Immune Cells to Fight Cancer?