Depression has been linked to infection, presumably because depression inhibits the fighting ability of your immune system's T-cells. It's not just forgetting to activate your burglar alarm; it's not caring whether it's activated or not. Group participation works, too-religious groups, social groups, and work groups are all beneficial.
- Q What are ways to boost the immune system?
- Q Can getting enough sleep improve my immune system?
- Q What can be done to support immunity as we get older?
- Q If my child is sick often, can something be wrong with his immune system?
- Q Which nutrients are critical for proper immune function?
- Q Are there natural remedies I can use to boost my immune system?