Depression has been linked to infection, presumably because depression inhibits the fighting ability of your immune system's T-cells. It's not just forgetting to activate your burglar alarm; it's not caring whether it's activated or not. Group participation works, too-religious groups, social groups, and work groups are all beneficial.
- Q Why is sleep so important to the immune system?
- Q How can mushrooms support your immune system?
- Q If my child is sick often, can something be wrong with his immune system?
- Q Are immunity-boosting products effective?
- Q Is it possible to boost immunity?
- Q Why is hand washing so important to immune health?