Can I get human papillomavirus (HPV) again?

Yes, you can get HPV again. There are more than 100 different strains (or types) of HPV, and approximately 40 of those are sexually transmitted and affect the genitals. It is possible to clear one strain and then be infected with a different one, especially if you have a new sexual partner. 
Yes. There are many types of HPV, so you can get HPV again.
This answer is based on the source infromation from the National Women's Health Information Center

Continue Learning about HPV

What You Need to Know About the HPV Vaccine
Human papillomavirus (HPV), which is spread through vaginal, anal and oral sex, is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the United States...
What are the long-term risks of HPV infection?
Jill A. Grimes, MDJill A. Grimes, MD
Types 16 and 18 cause 70% of cervical cancer.Types 16, 18, 31, 33, and 35 are considered the high-ri...
Should I get vaccinated to protect myself from HPV?
Eric M. Genden, MDEric M. Genden, MD
All cases of cervical cancer are derived from HPV. Two vaccines, Gardasil and Cervarix, have been de...
Dr. Diane Harper - Who Is a Candidate for the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine?