How can I tell if my water is contaminated?

Over 20% of water treatment centers have safety violations. Learn how to make your water safe in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Household Safety

What to Do About Bed Bugs
What to Do About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs—persistent, nighttime marauders—can cause rashes, irritated bumps that look like mosquito bites, or even hives, although not everyone reacts ...
Do You Know How to Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?
Carbon monoxide (CO), is the leading cause of poison-related deaths in the United States, responsible for more than 20,000 trips to the emergency room...
Where are bacteria found in a house?
Most bacteria can be found in your kitchen and bathroom: the former for all those food remnants that...
Why are nonstick pans toxic?
A few years ago, word got out that you should ditch any nonstick pans with coatings that were pe...