To keep unwanted animals away from your house, enforce a bird-feeder safety zone of about 50 to 60 feet between the house and the bird feeder. Bird feeders attract many animals, from small animals like rats, squirrels, and raccoons to larger animals like coyotes and bears. Some animals climb up to the feeder while others eat food that’s fallen to the ground.
- Q How can I get rid of a bat inside my house?
- Q How can raccoons get into my house?
- Q How can I reduce the use of chemicals at home?
- Q How can I reduce exposure to volatile organic compounds (VOCs) at home?
- Q How can I reduce toxins in the bathroom?
- Q How can I prevent toxins and pollutants from getting into my home?