To keep unwanted animals away from your house, enforce a bird-feeder safety zone of about 50 to 60 feet between the house and the bird feeder. Bird feeders attract many animals, from small animals like rats, squirrels, and raccoons to larger animals like coyotes and bears. Some animals climb up to the feeder while others eat food that’s fallen to the ground.
- Q How can I make my backyard safe for my family?
- Q How do volatile organic compounds (VOCs) affect health?
- Q How can I reduce the use of chemicals at home?
- Q How can I get rid of toxins in the garage?
- Q How are people exposed to volatile organic compounds (VOCs)?
- Q How can I reduce exposure to volatile organic compounds (VOCs) at home?