To keep unwanted animals away from your house, enforce a bird-feeder safety zone of about 50 to 60 feet between the house and the bird feeder. Bird feeders attract many animals, from small animals like rats, squirrels, and raccoons to larger animals like coyotes and bears. Some animals climb up to the feeder while others eat food that’s fallen to the ground.
- Q What is a safer alternative to oven cleaners?
- Q How can I keep my garbage can shut to keep animals away?
- Q What are signs that I could have a raccoon living in my house?
- Q Why should I get rid of my kitchen sponges?
- Q Where is asbestos commonly found?
- Q How can I get rid of a bat inside my house?