When can I use calcarea sulph to treat acne?

Calcarea sulph is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat severe cystic acne. It can be used for people whose acne has the following characteristics:
  • People with lesions that persist in one place for weeks and do not heal quickly
  • Yellow, creamy pus that drains for a long time
  • Unhealthy-looking skin with yellowish scabs
  • Pimples on face and near ears and hairline
  • Tendency to infections of the sinuses, ears and tonsils that persist a long time
Also, the person may be warm-blooded and feel worse in warm rooms.

Continue Learning about Homeopathy

What is a safe dose of a homeopathic remedy for an acute condition?
National Center for HomeopathyNational Center for Homeopathy
For most acute conditions treated homeopathically at home, a 30c potency is ideal. In some cases, su...
Why doesn't my internist use homeopathy?
Homeopathy is not a conventional medical practice. Rather, it is a complementary or alternative medi...
In Homeopathy, What Is the Law of Similars?
Why Does Homeopathy Use Small Doses of Diluted Substances?