How do I find a homeopath in my area?

To find a homeopath, you can start with the North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH). NASH maintains a list of practitioners who have fulfilled NASH requirements. NASH verifies that all those listed in its registry have met both educational and certification requirements. However, because each state in the United States has different licensing guidelines, NASH cannot guarantee that those listed are licensed in their practicing state. All NASH listed homeopaths must subscribe to its standards and code of ethical practice. It is always prudent to discuss any alternative treatment with your primary care physician.

Continue Learning about Homeopathy

How does homeopathy work?
National Center for HomeopathyNational Center for Homeopathy
Homeopathy is based on a rule of nature called the law of similars. This law states that a medicine ...
Why do people with the same disease receive different homeopathic remedies?
Homeopathy recognizes that each person exhibits his or her disease in a unique way, which is why two...
What Is Homeopathy?
What Is Homeopathy?
Why Does Homeopathy Require That the Medication Be Shaken?