How do I find a homeopath in my area?

To find a homeopath, you can start with the North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH). NASH maintains a list of practitioners who have fulfilled NASH requirements. NASH verifies that all those listed in its registry have met both educational and certification requirements. However, because each state in the United States has different licensing guidelines, NASH cannot guarantee that those listed are licensed in their practicing state. All NASH listed homeopaths must subscribe to its standards and code of ethical practice. It is always prudent to discuss any alternative treatment with your primary care physician.

Continue Learning about Homeopathy

How can I tell if a homeopath is qualified to treat me?
National Center for HomeopathyNational Center for Homeopathy
A license to practice medicine does not guarantee that a practitioner is a good homeopath. Similarly...
Do I need a prescription for homeopathic medications?
Lisa  Samet, NDLisa Samet, ND
Homeopathic remedies do not require a prescription; they are sold over the counter and can be found ...
Do I Need a Prescription for Homeopathic Medicine?
Why Does Homeopathy Require That the Medication Be Shaken?