How can I restore my energy during the holidays?

The holidays can be a joyous time filled with festivities and family and friends but can also be stressful and exhausting. To help restore your energy try getting 7-9 hours a sleep each night as we need more sleep in the winter time due to the lack of daylight. Breathing and calming exercises like yoga, meditation, tai chi and deep breathing can help restore mood and energy levels and reduce feelings of stress.  Making sure to eat a healthy and balanced diet can help too, try to avoid too much sugar and processed foods when you can, and eat plenty of quality lean protein.

Continue Learning about Healthy Holidays

What Are Some Healthy Alternatives for Sweets During the Holidays?
What's a Healthy Holiday Appetizer?
What's a Healthy Holiday Appetizer?
What Is a Healthy Holiday Eggnog Recipe?
Tips and Tricks: Healthy Eating for the Holidays