Healthy Holiday Dessert Recipes
Watching your waistline this winter? Don’t let sugar-loaded holiday treats get you off track. Try these nine healthy recipes that will indulge your sweet cravings without packing on the pounds.Get the recipes
Experts’ Travel Secrets
Traveling to Grandma’s house—or anywhere—can throw a wrench in your normal diet and fitness routines. It also makes you more susceptible to germs (thank you, crowded planes!) and we all know there’s nothing worse than being too stuffed up to taste the spiked eggnog. Try these tips to stay healthy no matter where you’re headed.Take the quiz
Holiday Party Survival SkillsGet the Tips
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing your holiday stress
Percentage increase in heart attacks
in winter compared to summer
Healthy Holiday Q&As
What are the effects of stress on women during the holidays?
During the holidays, women often feel pressure to plan, shop, cook, decorate and coordinate seasonal rituals, gifts, mailings and parties. They try to do too much for too many people in too. . .
- Q How can I improve my sad mood during the holidays?
- Q When should I get a flu shot in preparation for the holidays?
- Q How can I have a heart healthy holiday?
- Q How can I stay healthy during the holiday season?
- Q How can I avoid overeating at the holidays?
- Q What are ways to cut calories from holiday meals?
- Q How can I stay on my diet when I eat at holiday parties?
- Q How can I keep up with exercise if I'm traveling over the holidays?
- Q How can exercise help relieve holiday stress?
- Q What are ways to stay safe around the Christmas tree?