What should I do if I miss a dose of Praluent (alirocumab)?

Keith Roach, MD
Since the medication is only given every 2-4 weeks, it should be given as soon as the missed dose is noticed.

Continue Learning about High Cholesterol

my story : william and high cholesterol
my story : william and high cholesterol
william was diagnosed with high cholesterol more than a decade ago . in this video , he share his family history with heart disease , his approach to ...
Who at risk for high cholesterol ?
Your risk for high cholesterol is increased by factors like diet, weight, exercise, age, and heredit...
what are the side effects of praluent ( alirocumab) ?
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the most common side effects that occurred in cl...
what is praluent ( alirocumab) ?
Praluent is a cholesterol-lowering drug called a PCSK9 inhibitor. It was approved by the U.S. Food a...