Due to its melatonin content and alcohol content, it functions as a relaxant that can help someone unwind in the evening and prepare for sleep. As such, it is best to have after dinner. It should not be used by anyone with a history or tendency for alcoholism and should not be ingested by minors or pregnant women. We also do not recommend it as a daily solution -- just an occasional one.
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with arum?
- Q What medications can interact with white pepper?
- Q What is herbal product design?
- Q What are bacopa supplements?
- Q Which herbal remedies are helpful to reduce stress and anxiety?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with chia?