Due to its melatonin content and alcohol content, it functions as a relaxant that can help someone unwind in the evening and prepare for sleep. As such, it is best to have after dinner. It should not be used by anyone with a history or tendency for alcoholism and should not be ingested by minors or pregnant women. We also do not recommend it as a daily solution -- just an occasional one.
- Q What is anhydrous crystalline maltose?
- Q What is apple cider vinegar?
- Q Are pagoda tree supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q What is herbal product design?
- Q Which herbal supplements help with hot flashes and night sweats?
- Q Can nomame cause an allergic reaction?