Due to its melatonin content and alcohol content, it functions as a relaxant that can help someone unwind in the evening and prepare for sleep. As such, it is best to have after dinner. It should not be used by anyone with a history or tendency for alcoholism and should not be ingested by minors or pregnant women. We also do not recommend it as a daily solution -- just an occasional one.
- Q What medications can interact with chocolate?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with bael fruit?
- Q What is bay leaf?
- Q What medications can interact with monterey pine supplements?
- Q What dosage of goji supplement is typically used for children?
- Q What dosage of cramp bark is typically used for adults?