Due to its melatonin content and alcohol content, it functions as a relaxant that can help someone unwind in the evening and prepare for sleep. As such, it is best to have after dinner. It should not be used by anyone with a history or tendency for alcoholism and should not be ingested by minors or pregnant women. We also do not recommend it as a daily solution -- just an occasional one.
- Q How are herbal products standardized?
- Q What dosage of Essiac is typically used for adults?
- Q What is apple cider vinegar?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with capers?
- Q Can nitrilosides cause an allergic reaction?
- Q What are different methods for extracting botanical compounds from herbs?