Due to its melatonin content and alcohol content, it functions as a relaxant that can help someone unwind in the evening and prepare for sleep. As such, it is best to have after dinner. It should not be used by anyone with a history or tendency for alcoholism and should not be ingested by minors or pregnant women. We also do not recommend it as a daily solution -- just an occasional one.
- Q What is astaxanthin used for?
- Q What is desert parsley?
- Q Are Brassica supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q What dosage of kiwi is typically used for children?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with mangosteen?
- Q What are wasabi supplements?